AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014, A.p Circle, Hyderabad has posted job notice for the recruitment of 410 Postman and Mail Guard opening in different Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle. Qualified hopefuls may apply online from 21-07-2014 to 18-08-2014. Different points of interest
Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be between 18 years to 27 years as on 18-08-2014. Age Relaxation is relevant according to runs the show.
Instructive Qualification: Candidates must have Matriculation/ S.s.l.c from a perceived board or college.
Application & Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 500/ – for Male (OC/ OBC), Ex-Servicemen (OC/ OBC) and Rs 100/ – for all Female (OC/ OBC/ SC/ ST), Male (SC/ ST), PH competitors both male and female (OC/ OBC/ SC/ ST) & Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) hopefuls, paid the charge through “Sunayasam”, credited under “Sunayasam Head Postman Recruitment 2014″ in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States recorded in the Annexure. Competitor need to gather the receipt from the Post office counter.
|Website for applying AP postal recruitment online is http://www.appost.in + download notification|
Directions for Applying Online:
1. Hopefuls need to pay the recommended charge through “Sunayasam” (As said in application expense).
2. Hopeful need to hold up till SMS is gotten to his/ her portable number affirming the installment points of interest.
3. After receipt of SMS the hopeful is qualified for applying to the post through online mode.
4. Before applying on the web, Candidate need to keep all the applicable reports prepared for entering the information according to the authentications.
5. Applicants need to sweep their photo and signature for transferring.
6. Log on to the site
7. Click on Apply Online.
8. Fill all the required fields and Submit.
AP postal recruitment 2014 syllabus:
Recruitment syllabus is based on the 10th standard level curriculum and the recruitment comprises of following parts.
Application submission Begins from 21-07-2014.
Online Applications can be submitted through official website till 18-08-2014 and this same date is considered as the last date to pay the fees.