Get updates on mail - Free!

tata steel recruitment application 2016 kalinganagar – careers.tatasteelindia.com

Jobs in TATA Steel

TATA steel is popular steel making company which having manufacturing industries in india and in lot of foreign countries. Company is headquartered at Maharashtra. It is  private sector steel company which is under tata groups.

Upcoming recruitment of tata steel company:

Those want to start their career in tata steel can follow the below page.

Click here for tata steel company recruitments and to apply online

All the latest vacancies of this company is informed for the public through careers.tatasteelindia.com. Recently they published advertisement for the recruitment of ITI+NAC its details are also available on above page.

To get the application form click over the above link and after reaching the careers page you are able to see the links “Direct Job application” and “current openings”.

From them choose “direct job applications”, it takes to a new page which is all about recruitment updates. Here in the left column options are listed for “Advertisement, Application, Result, etc” Here select the advertisement, it will show the notification file for the recruitment which is to be conducted at kalinganagar, odisha. To apply for this post click on application to access the registration form.

Age limit:

for the recruitment of ITI+NAC age limit mentioned for general category candidates is 35 years and they gave 5 year relaxation for SC/ST candidates so they are able to apply up to 40 years.

For selected lot of allowances are provided and they will get basic pay 7000 rs. Selection format includes a interview and a medical fitness tests.

Important dates:

Online registration will be opened for 2016 in the dates mentioned in the official websites

After the registration interview date will be intimated to you directly from the company, they will send it details on mail. For more details visit careers.tatasteelindia.com.

Recommended for you:
 AICTE has given approval for 39 new polytechnic colleges in india (1)
 ICAI android application download now – ICAI NOW (1)
 short term course on Advanced Material Physics in NIT Raipur (1)
 Upcoming Axis bank jobs 2014 – 2015 for freshers and experienced persons (1)
 INTEL india scholarship for PhD programmes (1)
 upcoming/next IBPS bank exam dates 2014-15 details (1)

comments:

1. Ankita says:

i have done bsc frm d.U and rit nw m doing mba.I want to make my career in tatasteel

• HRUDANANDA PATRA says:

SIR I AM HRUDANANDA PATRA FROM KALINGA NAGAR JAJPUR,
      I AM A BTECH IN MECHANICAL ENGG PASS OUT IN 1013,
      NOW I AM WARKING AS A LECTURE IN A ENGG COLLEAGE, I WANT TO JOIN IN TATA STEEL KALINGA NAGAR JAJPUR, PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME A RIGHT PATH TO PROVE MY SELF

• soni kumari says:

ur thinking is a road of success….

2. Samyaranjan Sahu says:

Iam a BSC graduate & also dip. in METALLURGY. I Want career with TATA STEEL.

3. Haramadhab prasad says:

I am a iti student .l am complete appertice with 3 years experience.l want make my career with tatasteel kalinganagara project,odisha.

• raju karmakar says:

I am M.M.V.student of tata motors jamshedpur (jharkhand) passed out of 2011 & 3years experience cont…of cargo motors pvt ltd .Gandhidham(gujrat).
      I want make my career in Tata steel kalinganagar plant.
      Three years training period full time apprentice of mechanic motor vehicle (mmv)

4. Sanjaya Ku. Jena says:

I am a iti fitter studedent & 4 yrs expereance in steel plant . I want make my career with tata steel kalinganagar plant .

5. prasanta ku. jena says:

I have completed +2and 7 years experianced in RMHS&LOGISTIC DEPART MENT in VISA STEEL K.N.I.C ,I want to build carreer in tata steel

6. Bichitra kumar sahoo says:

ITI fitter 2 years exprince

7. M.Vijayan Nair says:

I completed my Safety course MBA in Safety Management from Annamalai University 2.5 year expeexperience in safty field now I m working with L & T . I want to build carrier in tata steel kalinganagar plant.

8. Sanjay kumar mohanty says:

Experience in I.T.I -11/2006 to 07/2011 & IN Diploma 08/2011 to as till date.
    Mechanical site engg.

9. suraj kumar says:

10. ALOK KUMAR SETHY says:

TATA IS A COMPANY IN INDIA.

11. SUNIL TIWARY says:

I am iti student.I am complete apprentice with 3years experience.I want make my career with tatasteel kalinganagar project.orisha

12. malay bal says:

I am woven sack tape lineincharge on jai corp ltd India largest owven sack company. I want job in tatasteelplant company on kalinganagar .my qualification iti fitter& diplom mecanical continue. My house In jajpur.

13. Shyam sundar biswal says:

I am shyamsundar biswal.i am iti students.and 2nd cls boiler operator.experience in jsl ltd in 2 years.

14. HIRANMAYA DEB GURU says:

I am Hiranmaya Deb Guru,2nd class boiler operator.
    exp:- 8yrs in power plant.also known Boiler Dcs operating.
    Qualification:-+3Arts,ITI,Diploma in mech.
    Now working at kamanda steel plant,Rungta mines ltd.Koira,Sundergarh,S.R.Rungta Group.
    I want job in Tatasteel Kaling nagar plant.

• manoj Kumar Sahu says:

I am study in ITI FITTER &Diploma in mechanical. I have working a project base company. EX:2 years. Till date.i want to working in kalinga nagar tata projects.

15. Chandrakanta Bishwal says:

I am chandrakanta Bishwal.Presently working as asst manager (elect) under (CESU) Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha , at kaliapani electrical section ,sukinda ,jajpur.I am possessing supervisory competency certificate issued by ELBO .Sukinda chromite mines of tata steel,IMFA ,FACOR,JINDAL,BALASORE ALLOYS LTD,OMC mining are coming under this section & power distribution is made by this section efficiently.I have 12+ years experience in power distribution system & my qualification is diploma in electrical engg & AMIE continuing.I am interesting in TATA STEEL AT ANY SITE.PLZ HELP ME.

16. Bablu kumar sharma says:

I m a I.T.I student and i have 3 year experince and i want ti join in tata steel pls sir help me i want to make my career pls help me

17. pritish debasis says:

I pritish debasis m a student in diploma mechanical and i have 2years exp in automobile field.I passout in 2013 presently m working .my house is in berhampur,odisa.I want to make my carrier with kalinga nagar tata steel plant.plz help me

18. Barun Kumar tripathy says:

I am Barun Kumar tripathy and I iti (electrician) &3 central government experience done.I want make my carrier with tatasteel kalinganagar project .odisha

19. kameshan pradhan says:

I kameshan pradhan .passed in diploma engg in it branch year of 2010 passed out and 2 years exp. in l & t in ecc division.I make my carriers in tata steel please give me a engage.kindly sir..

20. sudam ku nayak says:

I am sudam kumar nayak. A stundent of iti (fitter).i have 7year experience in cnc milling machine .but i want make carrier with tatastell.so help me.

21. Bichitra Sutar says:

Sir,
    I am completely I.T.I Electrician cross

22. Tapan kumar parida says:

Sir I am Tapan kumar parida. Complete Iti from Turner tread.in Gov iti cuttack.one yet apprenticeship in PPL Odisha. 2.6 month exp in HONDA CARS INDIA LTD from Rajasthan.

23. Rashmi Ranjan Mishra says:

I am Rashmi Ranjan Mishra.I have completed Diploma in ETC 2012…My Qualification is-+2 arts,ITI(Electronics Mechanic),Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication…My house is Kendrapara…2 year experience in L & T.I want make my carrier in tatasteel.Please help me…

24. jyotiranjan sahoo says:

I am jyotiranjan sahoo .I.t.I pass 2013 & 1year experience

25. BINOD KUMAR SETHI says:

I WANT MY CARREER BUILD WITH KALINGANAGAR TATASTEEL

26. Jitendra Raw says:

Sir;I am Jitendra Raw; diploma holder in electrical engineering with 70.97% marks year of 2014pass out &I I am fresher. I want to make carrier with tata steel &I want to give some my own knowledge for growing more tata steel.

27. Chaturbhuja Jena says:

Sir,Iam working as assistant manager in a steel plant in kalinganagar,jajpur,odisha.My educational qualification is BE(electrical).My job responsibility is OPERATION AND ELECTRICAL in the captive power plant(CPP).Iam interested to join TATA STEEL to built my future career.Is there any option to be a member in TATA STEEL ? Kindly inform me.Experience 9 years.

28. Bibekananda Samal says:

Respected sir/madam , I am Bibekananda Samal from jajpur (odisha) I have done ITI (Fitter) in july 2013 and i am currently working as a mechanical fitter in Shri Sai India Engineering.co C/O – Bhusan Power & Steel Ltd (Odisha) Dept – CSP Mould&Segment shop. I have 1.6 year exp in mechanical fitter . But i want make carrier with TATA Steel Kalinganagar pls help me sir

29. ashirbad satapathy says:

Sir, iam ashirbad satapathy ITI fitter pass 2015 &1years experience in usha martin ltd i want make my carrier in tata steel , please help me

30. Ashit Goswami says:

Sir I am iti student and three years experience in Tata steel jamshedpur so please request in my job

31. ANUPAM PARIDA says:

RESPECTED SIR, I AM CURENTLY JOB M/S USHA MARTIN LTD. PROJECT IN JAMSHEDPUR.WORK IN CONTRACT LABOUR,SO I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME A JOB. I COMPLITY I T I FITTER AND DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL CONTINUE(KARNATAK STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY), IF VACANCY KINDLY CONTACT-09473403376, I HAVE 20YEAR EXP,IN FABRICATION AND ERECTION OR EQUIPMENT ALLIGMENT.

32. pankaj kumar saw says:

Dear sir,

I currently Working in JINDAL STEEL AND POWER LTD since 2010 to till dates. I started my work over here as a site In charge in BAR MILL project. Detail study of civil and mechanical drawings as per project layout of HANDLING AREA. (Cooling Bed and Stacker Area). Installation of equipments, Alignments as well as hot and cold commissioning for both the Areas. I also work as a site operator for both the area over a period of long than a year for both the individual areas. I got knowledge about various mill equipments of centre line and slits line such as settings of Pinch rolls, Mounting/Dismounting of NTM adjustments of Guides and nozzle and Divide shear and various field Equipments.
    The stacker and cooling areas is equipped with ANGLE Rolling s (setting equipments and other tuning(timing) operations for straightening machine, erection and commissioning of 10 T weighing bridge.

WORKING EXPERIENCE- Approx 5 YEARS.
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY BELOW NUMBER.
    THANK U !

your”s faithfully
    Best regards,
    pankaj kr. saw,
    JINDAL STEEL AND POWER,
    Assistant Engineer,
    MILLS (PROJECT + OPERATION)
    Mob no:-09771437452
    i wants to work with tata steel.

33. SANDEEP MAHAPATRA says:

Dear sir,
    I have completed my b.tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2013, currently working with software industry, but very much interested to work with Tata Steel in core domain, Kindly help me how can i apply for the various post, which are relevant for b.tech holders.
    Kindly update me through mail, so that i can be in touch with the notifications regarding tata steel kalinganagar project

34. dibyajyoti chand says:

Dear sir,

I currently working in Gannon Dunkerley & Co.Ltd.since 2009 to till dates.
    I am a B.Tech mechanical Engg.I have 6yrs exep in fabrication and erection or equipment alligment.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

DIBYAJYOTI CHAND
    Sr.Engg
    Gannon Dunkerley & Co.Ltd.
    Mob no – 9861866780
    I wants to work with tata steel

35. Rakesh kumar kaushal says:

Rakesh Kumar Kaushal says. Date-17/08/2015,time- 15.12 hrs. Dear sir,I currently working in MONNET ISPAT AND ENERGY LTD. Since 2011 to till dates. I am B. COM pass. I have 4 yrs exep in logistics,raw material division or all railway siding related work.

Thanking you

Your faithfully
    Rakesh Kumar Kaushal, Assistant officer, Mob No. 9437188962. I wants to work with TATA STEEL

36. dushyant says:

I completely diploma mechanical engineer request job Mo. 8866739371

37. Ritu Raj says:

sir,I completed iti in electrical trae, I have 3 years experience in tata bluescope steel. I am doing diploma from distance. I want to join tata steel for best ecperience.

38. khirod kumar sahoo says:

DEAR SIR,
    I AM KHIROD SAHOO, DIPLOMA IN EE WITH HAVING 2 YRS EXPERIENCE IN STEEL INDUSTRY. SHOULD I APPLY WHEATHER I HAVE NO FAMILY MEMBER WORKING IN TATA STEEL.

39. Basudev Bikas Gain says:

Dear sir i am ITI holder and 5yearsexperience in pulverised coal injection plant in pig-iran division. I have presently working in Vedanta limited in navelim, Goa.

40. suman kumar psndit says:

41. suman kumar pandit says:

I am iti fitter student &1 yrs apprenticeship done. I want make my career with tata steel kalinganagar plant. My mob no-7381810517

42. Bhagbat mahato says:

Dear sir;
    Icurrently working in usha martin ltd jamshedpur sincce2008 to till dates in bar mill electrical. I have completed my iti +apperetice electrcal .i have 7years experince. Imake my carrierais tata steel.

43. biswa bhusan harichandan dhal says:

Sir with due respest now i am work facor ccp bhadrak in one year exp in metallurgycal engg pass out osme kjr &i would try join the tata steel please see my application &regard me 9437650454

44. Bhagbat mahato says:

Dear sir,
    I currently working in the Usha Martin Limited,Gamahria since 2008 to till date. I have completed my ITI and apperentice in Electrical. I have 7 years of experiences in Barmill .I am a hardworking person and highly dedicated to work.

Thanking You
    Bhagwat Mahato

45. Sanjaya kumar mohanty says:

Respected
    Sir/Madam
    I am a ITI fitter in working area of sinterplant

I want start my carrier in tatasteel
    But no chance to entry in company police.

So please help me…..

46. suresh says:

respected
    sir/mam
    I am a I.t.i electrician I have 1year experience I want to make my careers in tata stell kalinga nagar mo-7894220769

47. Deepak kumar Das says:

Sir/madamn,
    I am deepak kumar das from balasore.
    i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engg.branch
    passout 2013,now i am working in rsp rourkela under a contractor i want to join tata steel please help me.i want your co-opperation.

48. Amit Kumar says:

My name is Amit kumar i am iti holder my work is Power plant Esp Electrical work . Esp controol room all electrical work exa. HVR, MOTERS, HEATERS.CABLING LAYING, TERMISSION TESTING ,COMMISSING .

49. AJOY SWAIN says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    Presently i am working in Stovekraft Pvt Ltd. as Sr. Accounts Executive since Nov 2011, I want to change my Job . So please give me opportunity to work in your Organisation ( Tata Steel Plant Kalingar Nagar , Jajpur)

Warm Regards