In Tamil Nadu students those who are studying from class I to X in either any of these institution such as Government, Government affiliated or Government aided are able to get the minority scholarship processed by the Tamil Nadu government.The students those who are from middle class family can use this opportunity.The Islamic,Christian,Sikh,Buddhis (Pharcy and Jain) category students are only eligible to apply for this scholarship and these students must pursuing their studies from any of these classes as I to X as for this academic year 2014-2015.This scholarship also applicable for freshers and also those who already applied can renewal their form for this application to be welcomed.
| For more information about the scholarship, refer website www.minorityaffairs.gov.in and the application for this scholarship will be downloaded from the following website link as www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in. And also more details can also be obtained from district minority scholarship office.
- In the last academic year the student should get minimum pass mark 50% of marks. The Students who will secure below 50% of marks are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship applied student’s parent or guardian annual income should not be exceed more than one lakh.
- Those who applied for this scholarship shouldn’t registered for any other scholarship in any institution for this academic year 2014-15.
- This scholarship will be given for only two students in a family.
- The first preference is given to those students who are from middle class family.
- The students those who are applied for this minority scholarship as renewal or fresher mode can submit their application to their respective institution within 1-8-2014.i.e.,the students which currently pursuing their studies in the institution.
- The students have to submit their application form in their institution only.Those who send their application directly to the minority welfare chennai -02 can’t be considered for the process.If it can be send in that mode means,it will be rejected.
- The required students Bank detail should be mentioned compulsory in their scholarship application form.Those students who will send without mentioning their bank details,should not be considered,it also will be rejected.
- The students have to apply for scholarship in separate application form as fresher or renewal.The different application form will be available in the website.
Instructions to be followed by the Institutions are as follows
- The Principal of the institution have to check and confirm the below given details which was given by the certificate of the student are right to his/her knowledge.The details are
- Date of Birth
- Parent or guardian name
- Annual income
- Student’s Attendance Percentage
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- Phone number
- school name and address
In addition to this principal have to check whether the student got 50% of mark in the last academic year in the annual examination and less than this percentage will be not eligible to apply for scholarship and also mention that the student will pay how much of amount for the school fees,admission fees and also the other fees.Wheather the student will stay in hostel or dayscholar,this also to be mentioned and checked.
If the student will stay in hostel means mention the address of the hostel and it’s name.They have to submit the separate application for the proof of he/she will stay in hostel and study.Those scholarship will send only through the bank by ECS mode only.So the student can mention their Bank Saving Number(Full Core Banking Service Number),Bank Name,Bank Branch and Address,IFS code(11 digit) in that application.
With all these information maintain a separate Excel sheet and enter all the eligible renewal or fresher scholarship student details.The characters of the font to be typed with the Aerial font and the size required is 12.The fresher or renewal scholarship database to be maintained in a separate Excel sheet.
This information have to be entered and checked by the Principal of that institution and then submit to their required district minority welfare officer and get the signature from him before 15-8-2014.
With above all these data the required school’s bank,Account Number,Bank name,Branch name,Full core banking service number and IFS to be mentioned.To check properly and submit it wheather all the details of the student to be mentioned correctly or not.
The filled scholarship application to be verified by the District officer of minority welfare and after that the application to be keep in safe with the school itself.When the verification will be processed it will be needed.
Files to attach with application:
- The pass port size photo of the required student have to be attached in that application.
- Income certificate[The certificate is valid for this scholarship which got from these days only 1-4-2013 till 31-3-2014].
- Community Certificate[Islam/Christian/Buddhist/Sikh/Pharcy/Jain].
- Income certificate got from their District officer or Rs.10 non-judicial stamp paper to be attested by the affidavit. In that application signature to be got by their parent or guardian.These application to be mentioned from the above mentioned website link.
- Bank account number and IFS code detail of the bank xexox book or the cancelled bank details to be attached with the application.
This scholarship will be organized by,
807.5 floor Anna salai,