Get updates on mail - Free!

tn computer teachers recruitment based on employment registration seniority

Based on the Employment registration seniority, new 1000 computer teachers are going to be appointed soon for tamilnadu government schools.

COMPUTER STAFF SELECTION

In Tamilnadu government high schools, some computer teachers were appointed temporarily for teaching computer subjects. They asked permanent job settlement in that school itself. so tn government had conducted a special exam for them for to confirm the permanent appointment. Some of them didn’t scored minimum required pass mark and they were rejected. So rejected candidates moved to court against this appointment.

As a result of this Supreme Court gave an order now to select computer teachers for government schools only based on the employment registration seniority.

POSTING FOR 1000 CANDIDATES:

Now in TET exam based secondary grade/ Graduate teachers selection process Employment registration seniority is considered, It is also considered in other teacher recruitments such as TRB Post graduate teacher appointments. In the list computer teacher selection is also going to be added soon due to the Supreme Court order.

Hereafter in government schools, the selection of computer staff will be based only on the Employment registration seniority. Likely 1000 staff’s are going to be appointed soon, Information regarding this will be released soon keep watching our website we will update it when it is notified.

Recommended for you:
 TRB Recruitment for professors in TN Government Engineering/polytechnic colleges 2014 (2)
 How to find your polling Booth by sending SMS – tamilnadu (1)
 bharathidasan university admission application 2014 ug/pg (1)
 India in the list of where educational institutes attached often (1)
 SSC junior engineer part 1 / 2 registration 2014 – civil/electrical/mechanical (1)
 TNEA counselling 2014 application form sale from may first week (1)

comments:

1. RANJITH says:

PLS EXPLAIN TO ME ,
    I DONT UNDERSTAND FOR THIS POST , WHEN STARTED THE SENIORITY POST IN COMPUTER SCIENCE , I MY BSC DEGREE 1996 EMPLOYMENT REGISTERED IN CUDDALORE DT , AND MSC DEGREE 1999 REGISTER IN EMPLOYMENT AT CHENNAI,
    BUT I WAWNT TO KNOW WHAT QUALIFICATION TO COMPUTER TEACHING JOB , EMPLOYMENT SEANORITY MEANS WITHOUT MENTIONONING FOR B.ED OR WITH B.ED DEGREE. I DONT UNDESTAND THE GO CONCEPET, ACTUALLY TECHNICAL ORIENTED THE JOB WHY WANT TO STUDY IN B.ED DEGREE , BUT NO MENTION FOR THE GO ORDER UG OR PG .
    THANKS

2. S.Mohamed Yousuf says:

What is the qualification for PG computer instructor?
    I have completed MCA with B.Ed.
    Am i qualified for PG computer teacher?

3. Parameswari says:

Dear sir,

Please clarify or Explain

I have completed BSc degree in 2002 & MSc degree in 2005 and also registered in Employment at Chennai. But i want to know what qualification would be required for computer teacher. I want to do B.ED Degree or Employment seniority is enough ?

Thanks

4. poornima says:

dear sir,i have completed MCA.,M.Ed.ug in 2003,pg in 2007 and B.Ed in 2011and M.Ed in 2012.i had registered too. may i know the reqruitment ends up to which year.

5. Ramya REddy says:

Sir,
    i read a news about the lab asistants recruitments for schools. Can you lt me know more details about it ????

6. kalaivani.s says:

Sir,i had completed bca.,with b.ed cs iam eligible or not in computer teacher?

7. kavitha says:

When will the namelist of computer science teacher publish

8. Rajeshwari.J says:

Sir,
    I have completed my UG(B.sc., CS) in 2003 and pG MCA in 2006, B.Ed in 2011. I registered my degrees. If I want to know my seniority list how can I apply?

9. JAYPEE says:

1.G.O 140 Says, the B.ed degree obtained only in computer science .

2.But TRB says, B.ed degree along with B.E (cs) or B.sc (cs) or B.sc (IT) or B.C.A ,.

NOW MY QUESTION IS, B.ED DEGREE OBTAIN IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ANY OTHER DEGREE?

Note:
    Before 2006,most of them did their B.ED in various subjects, but not in computer science. At the time of CV , the TRB should notice this issue.

10. subair ali says:

now in trb official website it is only published 192 cantidates names. but is announced 652 posts going to be recruited.when wii they publish remining cantidates list.? upto which year in employement seniority will get the chance?

11. udhayalakshmi says:

Sir
    I have complete
    B.C.A 2009.,M.Sc(cs).,with
    B.Ed 2010.,M.Ed.,and I register my degree,and how see my seniority

12. C.vadivelmurugan says:

Sir, how can i check my seniority level in employement website

13. sathiya says:

I have completed bsc.bed i want seniority list pls reply me how to see the seniority list.

14. Devi priya says:

i have completed my B.Ed degree in 2011 so i am eligible to come in the seniority
    order or not

15. vivek.k says:

Sir, I Had Completed BCA with B.Ed I am eligible or not in computer teacher?

16. sivaraj says:

my sister finish b.sc 2010,b.ed 2011 my sister was eligible

17. hamsalakshmi says:

Sir, I have completed B.C.A in 2003, M.C.A in 2007 and B.Ed (CS) in 2010 and registered in employment office. How can I know my seniority.

18. Gopinath says:

Hi …

I am gopinath . I have done my post graduation. I have registered my UG degree in 2011 Seniority is there any possibility to get government job. my +2 seniority is 2007.

19. P.Gomathi says:

Sir,I have completed Bsc in2009 & Bed in 2010. I am ortho. in 652 post enaku posting kidaika vaipu irika sir.