Get updates on mail - Free!

UPSC helpline contact numbers and email id for help/enquiry

Lot of candidates are searching online about how to contact UPSC for various queries regarding the UPSC exams, here we wish to display the list of ways for contacting the union public service commission. UPSC each year updating help line numbers for various departments.

Candidates are requested to call the given help line numbers during working hours, see all available numbers from below file, UPSC has given individual phone numbers for different exams, because some candidates may call upsc before applying for exam  to know whether they are eligible to attend the exam, some candidates may call to clarify doubts in filling online application and for other details in recruitment, By providing individual help team for different queries they are able to give exact information.

After dialing these numbers appropriate representative will attend your call, raise your question to them, they will provide correct assistance to you.

To Contact via phone:

For UPSC help line phone numbers: click here

To contact online:

For contacting through email users can forward their questions to upscsoap@nic.in.  or submit your doubts in the below form.

Click here for contacting UPSC online

Steps:

Go to above link and choose the examination which your doubt is related to, then enter registration number and date of birth details then click submit button link and follow as per the displayed instructions, these are the various ways for contacting UPSC for any queries/doubts/clarifications and details.

Official website website of UPSC for latest exams and application forms: upsconline.nic.in

For all published article related to UPSC in our tnpscexamnews.in please search for “UPSC” from search box present in top of our site.

Recommended for you:
 AICTE has given approval for 39 new polytechnic colleges in india (1)
 ICAI android application download now – ICAI NOW (1)
 short term course on Advanced Material Physics in NIT Raipur (1)
 Upcoming Axis bank jobs 2014 – 2015 for freshers and experienced persons (1)
 INTEL india scholarship for PhD programmes (1)
 upcoming/next IBPS bank exam dates 2014-15 details (1)

comments:

1. satya says:

I am a PH candidate with more than 40%. My PH certificate is issued by state government hospital and it has different format than UPSC. My question is whether UPSC consider other format of PH certificate for IAS exam?

2. Ranjeet kumar says:

Good Evening Sir………
    Sir,
    With Respect I want to say that There are so many students who applied for both recruitment SSC (SI in Delhi police/CRPF) & UPSC (Engg Service Exam)-2014.

Exam date of SSC Exam…..22/06/2014
    Exam date of UPSC Exam…..20/06/2014 to 22/06/2014

Sir, How It is possible to attend both exam.
    Plese Sir suggest us.We will wait for your suggestion.

Ranjeet kumar

3. Barun kumar jha says:

sir, I have cleared the ALC exam, result being declared on 18th June, 2014. I would like to enquire about the estimated time frame of my joining.
    I am currently working In a PSU, do I need to submit a NOC or a mere resignation letter will do?
    further what are the formalities dat I need to go through before joining?
    please reply and guide me.

4. Mritunjay says:

Good Evening sir
    sir i want to clear my doubt of filling upsc nda exam i have filled thrice third time i filled it correctly ,i want to ask u sir will it creat any problem in reciving of admit card

Your faithfully
    Mritunjay

5. Rahul kumar says:

Sir, i submit upsc(ias) part 1 succsessfuly but not submitee part 2 is chance lose…Plz sir am realy dipress plz reply….

6. pralaya roy says:

Permission of answering subject in regional language is increasing regional feeling and decreasing standard. It has been observed that UPSC has permitted to write answers of subjects in regional language for IAS exam. It has encouraged regional feeling at a very great rate. IAS is considered the most honourable job and if a candidate can get this job by answering subject matter in regional language (Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil) then the quality of the service will go down. Every year you are recruiting only 1000 plus candidates and I think there are lakhs and lakhs of students can write the answers of subjects either in english or in hindi. So you do not have lack of candidates who can answer in english and hindi. Once you permit regional language in IAS then regional language will get encouraged and regional feeling will increase. It is like this, “mai bharat ka sabse bada saab banuga lekin mai english mei likh nehi sakta aur hindi mei bhi baat nehi kar sakta”…….My question is, “phir tum koun si category ka saab ho bhai ?” There are lakhs and lakhs of graduates who studied subject matter in english, in hindi then what is the problem. You will recruit only 1000 from them. Please cancel facility of answering subjects in regional language. If one can not answer in english or hindi then there are many jobs for them. He can try for teacher job in his state and also many state govt jobs in his state or he can open a shop, can sell paan, bidi, potatoes, vegetables etc etc.

7. JAY PRAKASH says:

GOODAFTERNOON SIR,
    SIR I WANTED TO CLEAR MY DOUBT PERTANING NDA RESULTS DATES. I HAVE WRITTEN MY NDA-1 EXAMS THIS YEAR.SIR CAN YOU PLEASE INFORM ME THE WEB ADRESS ON WHICH I CAN SEE MY RESULTS.

8. bal krishan yadav says:

sir my dob is 1.1.1996 according to upsc candidate should be from 16-19.5yrs and my dob is still in 18 but my registration is getting failed sir please instruct what should i do soon

9. RAHEESH PATEL says:

Dear Sir,

i am submit UPSC (IAS) exam preliminary part-1 application successfully and at least part-2 submit photo, signature and fee payment also done but, not showing part-2 application compleat.

Application details of part-1 Registration-Id: 11426523151

for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination -2014
    fee payment date 14 june 2014

my mob no. 9993370982

10. AVINASH KUMAR PANDEY says:

Sir what is the procedure to change date of birth if it has been done by mistake on upsc civil services prelims apply form..reply fast

11. subhasmita says:

sir
    what about civil service prelim.

12. Ramdas says:

Respected sir,
    i want to ask that in my civil service admit card main location centre is not given, govt boys sr. Sec. School no. 1, model collony III,(near arya samaj mandir) delhi-110006, plzz help sir, how to find this addres in delhi. My no is 8449602983.

13. KOMAL says:

Dear Sir / Madam

I have applied for OTA and my Registration number is 11442845668. In the application form I have given the incorrect email id by over sight. Kindly note that my correct email:

Given email id: kajal1967@gmail.com
    Correct email id: kajal9676@gmail.com

Kindly make necessary correction in your record and confirm at my above email.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,

KOMAL

14. jeyaprakash says:

halo sir am i eligible in 2015 cse.?my D.O.B is 15 .05.1980

15. rani says:

sir first time i will apply upsc i get register id my id l1aztkid i need my password id sir

16. Vikramdutt says:

It was hopeless centre what upsc gives for the candidates in mp bhopal. PBGM is not suitable centre. Even they have collected money store the belongings. Wher should a guy keep his belonging when is one centre in the whole state. Its Offensive Did for the UPSC arrange like this college to centre of Indian highest level of exam. Please concern of candidates.

17. md zishan rashid says:

Sir,
    I have appeared fro CDS 2 2013 last year then i cleared the written exam for the post of IMA and OTA .as per the instructions ,my SSB interview was scheduled on march ,but due to the unavoidable circumstances i was not able to attend the interview.since then ,i have been waiting for the marks scored by me in written exam.Today they have published the marksheet for both candidates(Qualified and non-Qualified) in upsc portal but when i am trying to enter my roll no and date of birth it is showing marks is not available.can you please help me in knowing my marks in written.
    I would be highly obliged if you will kindly look into this matter and give high priority.

Full name-Md Zishan Rashid
    Date of Birth- 7th jan of 1991
    Roll No-061142 CDS 2 2013 (Qualified for IMA and OTA)

Regards
    Md Zishan Rashid
    Email-zisumaria@gmail.com

18. Deepak kumar says:

Sir plzz help me sir plzzz,
    my NDA E-admit card can not download i try many times plzz sir solve my problem plzz sir
    my RID=11438611864
    D.O.B=06/08/1997
    plzz sir help me plzz

19. Deepak kumar says:

Plzz sir help me my e-admit card can’t download i try many times ppzz sir help me & Solve my problem plzz
    my RID=11438611864
    D.O.B=06/08/1997
    Email id=deepakkumar783090@gmail.com
    plzz sir help.me.

20. Pawan Kumar Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    My Son Vishw Bandhu Shukla applied for NDA online. But roll number is not coming till date. I found it on your site which tell me u have not filled your part II, we don’t know what is this. I deposit Rs. 100/- in State Bank of India, Branch 06591 dt. 14.07.2014, SBI Journal No. 006419887. If it is not complete part II, how the money deposit in your account. My son is shocked, he told me what happen, so I sent u this, kindly tell me any provision for this, and can UPSC return our money. If we have not filled part 2, but we deposit cash in your account. Kindly reply us sure.

21. gayathri says:

sir, I have done a mistake in filling upsc prelims application 2014.I belong to OBC non- creamy layer, but i entered it as creamy layer.This term i did the exam well.If i get selected this term, how can i re-correct in mains application form. Pls kindly consider my message and help me out in this sir.

22. aditya upadhyay says:

sir i am not able to download the cds-II admit card plz help me to download it..

23. Deepak Kumar Sagar says:

i am apply sppsc apply 2014 post of kanoongo but not submit the application & not
    upload photo & signature preview plz solve the problme as soon as possible.

reminder your application submission date allowed 9/10/14 submite enter

24. Deepak Kumar Sagar says:

Form apply this time so detailed application form submission was allowed up to : 09/10/14 why sir please reply me. mob no- 7890918392, upload photo not preview the application for submit.

25. VINOD KUMAR says:

dear sir i m not able to genrating the admit card of CDS 2nd (14 ) . i paid the required amount in sbi bank. GIVE me a sol. for this as soon as possible. showing 2nd part is unfilled. registration id is 11441016139.

26. salim says:

i am unable to print my cds(ii) application form ..please help me..
    my RID = 11440288876
    D.O.D = 31/08/1994

27. aditya says:

Sir,
    I am a student from west bengal and I want to apply for SCRA examination but my age is not as the given in the upsc form. At this time my age is 16 year. But my age will be 17 on 12th
    Jan. In the upsc form, they give that my age should be 17 on 1st Jan. For only 12 day I have to
    loss my 1 year. Sir, please I want to you to see on this problem.

28. kalyana chakravarthi nerella says:

sir,
    i am kalyana chakravarthi.i wrote my csat prelims 2014.but i forgot my roll no. i have registration id.11424431516
    please send my roll num..

29. sukhwinder singh says:

Sir I m not able to generate my admit card even I have paid examination fee or I have general no. Which is issued me by the bank SBI sir plz tell me what I do for admit card there is written you are not candidate for this paper due to 2 registration but did all this even upload signature and photo

30. poonam sharma says:

sir um applying fr s.c.r.a exam,um basically frm punjab bt currently staying in kashmir n give adress of kashmir ,sir pls tell me it vl create any prblm fr me

31. STACY says:

goodafternoon sir,
    Dear Sir,
    my name in the admit card is incorrect. I applied for UPSC CDS. WHAT I HAVE TO DO SIR?

32. vishwajeet says:

Dear Sir.
    I have fill a upsc online form both registration part 1 and part 2 but there is some mistake hasbeen occured in part 2 registration they said that you didnt fill up part 2 registration form so you have not a candiate for ths exam sir i also have pay the fee i have printed challan how it is possible please gave me a solution soon for ths problem plz sir want my admit card plz

33. niraj kumar bharti says:

Sir ,
    I have lost my admit card after exam then how to check result i know only my reg.no. that is11426932826.pls tell my roll no.

34. pooja says:

Sir,
    I m Pooja jaiswal from Allahabad. I got selected in pre upsc exam,and I have mains exam by 14th DEC onwards. Sir I had filled raipur as mains center in starting at the time of pre. Right now I m having severe physical problem, after an accident, that I m unable to travel, there is not showing option to change the city name in mains form, can you please tell me any solution regarding this, is there any option to change filled city raipur to Allahabad (pre center)or near by any centre.

Thankyou

35. Chandan rai says:

Sir, i have completed my 12th, so am i eligible to apply for OTA 2015 exam?

36. Reeta says:

my part 1 registration is successful for upsc cds but in part 2 registration after uploading photo n sigh there is no submit button ….so what to do plz tell me

37. Reeta says:

I successfully completed registration part 1 for upsc cds bt registration part 2 doesn’t have submit butto
    n or agree button ….so what to do sir ….plz tell me

38. Reeta T. says:

there is no submit option in registration part 2 of upsc cds …plz rply fast

39. shashank says:

Sir I successfully completed payment of CDS exam but after that I didnt get chance to select examination centre anand there is no submit button in part two . Now what should I do because I haven’t selected examination centre yet.

Reply as soon as possible. ….

40. NARASIMHA V G says:

Hi sir does upsc reduce the age from 32 to 26 is it true? if it is true from which year onwards it will be applicable please clear my doubts

41. lekha says:

sir

i applied for vacancy no 14101706411(advt no 17/2014), but i couldn take print out of ma application form ,, is there any way that i could possibly take it again??

42. TANUJ SONI says:

Sir,

I am going to fill online application form of CDS first examination of feb 2015. i am belong to OBC non creamy layer category. but in online form there is a block to non creamy layer OBC certificate date. but block do not accept the non creamy layer crtificate date.. there is no response from this block..what should i do sir. pls reply fast sir..

43. Vivek Verma says:

I have apploed for part I registration of CDSE examination but i am unable to register for Part II as no link is opening when i click on Pat II registration.
    Pls guide

44. Baba Irfan says:

Good evening sir……….
    Plwase let me know the upper age limit for general non-reservered category for IAS as recently announced upper age limit has been reduced to 26 years from 30 years, which will be effective from 2015.

Kindly confirm the above info is correct? So that I can plan accordingly because am now 25 years old n I’ve only one year to give attempt to UPSC Exam for IAS. Your reply is very important to me.

Thank you.

45. Anandu.v says:

sir,
    there is no information about 18/01/2015 SCRA examination.please inform details
    thankyou.

46. Riya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    i have a problem in my admit card, as the name of my father is not mentioned in it, there is only capital G written in the box…
    So kindly, help me out by replying, that i am eligible to give the exam ????.
    plz sir/mam rply as soon as possible..
    My registration id——11504246210
    email id—— riyabisht7@gmail.com

With regards,
    riya

47. Rajeswari says:

Sir,
    I have applied Advt No. 17/2014 post of Master in CS vacancy no:14101703311
    Only roll number list is displayed.when will conduct exam?how will we show?

48. deepa chhatani says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

i have completed my s.y.bcom but i have interested to join ias so please send me can i appear the upsc exam and continued ias please send me the reply early as soon as possible.

regards
    deepa

49. md hazaruddin says:

respected sir i applied for upsc 147 drug inspector and cleared the exam and my name is short listed but i dont know the process what to do..i tried many sites and downloaded the notif-4-2015 and it has shortlisted candidates names…but i didnt recieved any mail r call letter…sir i am waiting for the interview,,sir plz help me to get information about upsc 147 post short listed condidates further process.
    my name:md hazaruddin
    registration id: g0xuq0qw
    roll no:009160
    di result:id:11907149236
    email id: hazaruddin1000@gmail.com

50. Sudhakar Sonkusare says:

there is written examination for NDA and NA-2015 to be held on 27/09/2015. My son has opted Mumbai centre for this examination. You must me knowing that on 27/09/2015 there will be immersion procession of Lord Ganesha in Mumbai which globally famous festivals. The procession take minimum 30 hrs and roads/rails are overcrowded, traffic are diverted for smooth procession thereby all traffic are paralyzed. Is it possible for the student to attend the examination on date. Pl rethink and consider postponement of the examination so that student will be sure about his caree.

51. Ramya says:

Hi myself Ramya, I really need your help kindly help me out, My dream is to become an IAS Officer, but I have doubt so please clear my doubt it will be great favour, I hv done my 10th & I didn’t do my 12th now me doing Degree from IGNOU ( UGC Recognised ) so am I eligilble for IAS without doing 12th if I hv done my 10th & Degree am I eligible for IAS ? It’s a humble request pls help me out by clearing my doubt !

Will look forward your valuable reply.

Regards,