Get updates on mail - Free!

how to check my name in tamilnadu voter list through online 2015

Election commission has published updated tamilnadu 2015 voter list on their website, If you applied for voter id recently then you can check your name in this list to confirm that you are able to vote in upcoming election.

We already have an article about how to apply for new voter id and if it have any mistakes how to apply for correction, want to read it click here

As of recent record tamilnadu have 53752682 voters who are above 18 years, list represents that Chennai and kancheepuram districts have more number of voters they have 3636199 and 3146542 voters respectively.

Click here to search your name in tamilnadu voter list directory.

Website provides three options for search a name in tn voter id directory, which are represented as follows

1. Finding a name with EPIC number
  2. Finding with the help of street or candidate name or vote poll center name after choosing your district and constituency.
  3. By choosing the third option you need to select your district + constituency after this it displays list of polling centers in your constituency along with address, click on your polling center it will downloads a pdf file. In the file search for your name.

If above page displays fonts in unsupported format then click “Download tamil fonts” from the header and install the downloaded font to view in tamil language.

Recommended for you:
 AICTE has given approval for 39 new polytechnic colleges in india (1)
 ICAI android application download now – ICAI NOW (1)
 short term course on Advanced Material Physics in NIT Raipur (1)
 Upcoming Axis bank jobs 2014 – 2015 for freshers and experienced persons (1)
 INTEL india scholarship for PhD programmes (1)
 upcoming/next IBPS bank exam dates 2014-15 details (1)

comments:

1. s.meenakshi says:

we have applied for voter id but we do not get our voter id card still now

2. Karikalan M says:

I will check the voter list for my name enquiry.

3. J.Nandhini says:

We twin sisters registered for Voters ID and submitted the required forms duly filled with supportive document at Taluk office Thirukkazukundram but we have not yet received as well as not known about the status of our ID. But Election commissioner TN is declaring through new that new electoral ID updated and issued. It is really a show by the election commission TN. Will we get our Electoral Photo ID as a citizen of India or not? Why government authorities also behaving like a politician and declaring wrong information in the public media for their cheap publicity.

4. C.N.RAMESH says:

Voter id not received. Application no.E113164570 & E113164562

5. balaji says:

my voter id yet not received the application no is EI13016287 but my friend received voter just apply before three weeks because he applied directly through one booth.But many of my other friend not received voter id because we applied through online and verification process for me.What i can do now.

6. ramalangani says:

My voter id not received my application on line enquiry is complete 2 month finished my id ei14067504

7. saravana kumar.p says:

I can applyed my vote id but i did not received now my appilcation no;A13 8483184

8. S S DWARAGANATH says:

Name change

9. M.BASKAR says:

iam all ready having election id card but i need to by a new colour election id card how to by help me

10. S SOMASUNDARAM says:

i am working in Indian Coast Guard presently posted at Okha (Gujrat) My house is at Kunnalur (Post) Tiruthuraipundi(Taluk), Tiruvarur(Dist) Tamilnadu-614703 and My Mother staying there. i am at okha with my Wife and children. We (i and My wife)don;t have voter I Card. During election time if we came there we can not vote. From here can i apply voter i card and please let me know the procedure.

11. Abdul baasith says:

I did not recieve my voter id.But i will put my vote last two election my id card no is IKU0224675.

12. SIVAKUMAR says:

I am having voter i.d from old of consituency assembly. But how i can get new consituency’s voter i.d

13. senthil nathan m says:

sir my name is m. senthilNATHAN but in voter id its mentioned as m.senthilKUMAR ,,,,

what i have to do now ? ,,,,,,,,,,

14. Ravindranath . J.S says:

In my voter ID my father’s Name was wrongly printer as Kamaraj. This is wrong. My father’s name was Sri. J. Suriyanarayana Rao. During the correction I have given a seperate application form for the correction of my father name in my Voter ID No RTG0372532. pLEASE MAKE CORRECION.

15. V. Arokyadoss says:

I have regited jan month, voder id is name mistake change my name changed pls following my feedback thang you

16. V.ANNAKKILI says:

I’m having my voter id old address.so now i have changed new address.what i have to do now?,,,,,

17. V.ANNAKKILI says:

i,m having my voter id old address.so i want change now new address.how can i change it.what i have to do now?

18. V.ANNAKKILI says:

address change

19. durgadevi g says:

i conform my voter id application but i dont know how i got my voter id

20. GIRIDHAR says:

Ihave submittes the application Form-8.for my name & my father’s name correction in my voter id card.in chenai tamilnadu. my EPIC card no is BDZ8548117.what? i need to know is when i get card & where i have to see.