Get updates on mail - Free!

Online application for voter id card registration,name correction or change in Tamilnadu

Indian citizens who are over 18 years of age are eligible to apply for voter id, online voter id registration facility was introduced in Tamilnadu before two years but only less number of candidates (7%) are applying online.  So Tamilnadu election commission has decided to start voter id registration at internet cafes and browsing centres.

For this Tamilnadu election commission gives training to internet cafe owners and this service is available from october 1, so to add name in voter id list or to change or correct name just visit nearest internet cafe to get your work done. 10rs will be charged for name change and id registration work and 3 rs will be charged for print out.

For any complaints and details regarding this you can contact 1950, this is a toll free number.

However if you have computer with internet facility you can do this work yourself by visiting following link.

Click here to register online

In the above link individual online application form is available for new registrations and correction works, choose the appropriate form and fill all required fields finally submit the form.

Recommended: already applied ?, search your name in tamilnadu voter list directory > click here

The only file which you need to upload during registration is your photo copy.

Electoral officers will visit the addresses mentioned in the submitted form to confirm the details, candidates needs to submit necessary documents for age and address verification to them to get voter id.

Recommended for you:
 AP sbtet diploma time table nov/dec 2014 | C-00, C-05, C-09 (1)
 Uttar pradesh BTEUP syllabus download 2014 | exam dates (1)
 NET exam pass mark for OBC candidates after relaxation (1)
 Age Limit has been increased for UPSC IAS, IPS Exams (1)
 UPSC helpline contact numbers and email id for help/enquiry (1)
 SSC junior engineer part 1 / 2 registration 2014 – civil/electrical/mechanical (1)

comments:

1. manoharan kandasamy says:

pl guide how to get transfer the Voter I card from Delhi address to coimbatore tamil nadu address.

2. Madheena Saleem says:

My husband expired ,we were in chennai , now i want to shift to coimbatore and change my adress in the voter id. how do i proceed pls guide me.

3. govindaraj says:

i am staying rent home. Now only i got permanent home i not have any address proof in my won home…then how to apply voter id card that home address..

4. M.Sharmila Fathima says:

hello sir/madam,
    I have lived in Manaparai,which comes under TRICHY(dt).I have my rationcard there but after marriage ,I have gone to Dindugul .My doubt is whether i want to enter my name in TRICHY or DINDUGUL in voter id registration form

5. vijay says:

In form 6, Age completed as on Jan-2013(2013) should be 18 years. Let us clarify 18 years of age as on 1/1/2014 or 1/1/2013. All Online Election commission web site showing Jan-2013, but its seems to be wrong.

6. George says:

When I tried changing the address, whatever is given as house number is giving error as “Invalid house no”. I tried 44 /2 which is my house no. then tried 44. All are giving the same error. did anybody succeeded in changing address online?

7. JZ says:

I applied online for a new voters id in February 2013. My status still shows application received – pending enquiry. I don’t know where to go or how to get this moving so I can get my voter ID. If this is the plight, then how will people be encouraged to apply online.

8. saranya says:

I want to change my address in voter id. can you pls help me where i have to apply & how

9. R VENKATESALU says:

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR ADDRESS PROOF

10. Sunil says:

I have applied for voter id correction via online application FORM 8,then what i have to do..? Is there any procedure after that and when will i receive my corrected voter id….!!!

11. Hemalatha says:

I need to change my dob n address.can i get a sample to fill the form.how n wen wil i get the voter Id if i apply in online.

12. nandhakumar says:

it’s very beautiful services

13. sankar.k says:

i want to apply new voter id

14. sanjeevan says:

How will made the name correction in Voter ID card by myself in Online.

15. A.SHAHJAHAN says:

i need to know how to change my adress in voter id card by online