List of government jobs for engineers based on gate 2014 – 2015 score, recruitment through gate cut off
Gate is a national level aptitude test which is conducted all over India by 8 iits and iisc, Bangalore. GATE exam is conducted every year in the month of January or February. Good gate score helps the candidates in various ways such as to get admission in reputed institutions, to get public sector undertaking (PSU) jobs and to apply for various fellowships purpose.
So every year huge number of candidates are attending the gate exam, not like other entrance tests both pg and ug degree holders attend gate exam.
Do you want to know how gate 2015 score will help a candidate to get job, candidates who are studying final year or completed degree in engineering/technology/science disciple can attend GATE exam, if you are new to GATE please refer this link for details.
List of public sector asking GATE score for recruitment
1. Hindustan petroleum corporation limited (HPCL) [CLICK HERE FOR GATE BASED RECRUITMENT 2014 RECRUITMENT]
2. Power grid corporation of india limited (PGCIL) [CLICK HERE FOR 2014 NOTIFICATION]
3. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) [READ NOTIFICATION HERE]
4. Bihar state power holding company ltd (BSPHCL) [READ NOTIFICATION HERE FOR 2014 RECRUITMENT]
Other popular companies which uses gate score, recruitment notifications will be updated in given link, keep visiting them if you want to know job openings of the following PSU companies.
5. BHEL (click here for latest openings)
6.IOCL Indian oil (click here)
7. national aluminium company limited (NALCO) [click here]
8. Engineers India Limited (EIL) [click here]
9.GAIL india limited (click here)
10. National thermal Power corporation (NTPC) [click here]
11.Oil and natural gas corporation limited (ONGC) [click here]
12. SAIL [click here]
13. NLC [click here]
Basic interview format in PSU companies includes GATE cut off consideration, Group discussion and personal interview.
Benefits of getting job in PSU are good salary, secure job, allowances and more
Useful link: GATE MOCK practice test