how to find lost tamilnadu employment exchange password or user id [recover forgotten login details]
This post is about how to find your tamilnadu employment exchange password or user id, if you mistakenly forgot or lost it.
- 1. How to find lost tnvelaivaippu password:
It is just a usual procedure, go to official website then click forgot password option, it opens a new page which asks following details to recover your password
- User id
- Father name
- Date of birth
- Favourite color
- Finally you need to enter the new password twice.
After providing all above details click save button, if all the details you entered are correct then your new password will be saved, on next time onwards you can use this password to log into your account.
- 2. How to find lost tnvelaivaippu user id:
There is no specific option available on official website to find lost user id, but you can find it by trying below steps
For this you need following details
- YourExchange district name or code
- Gender and year of registration
- Registration number (It can be found from your employment exchange id card)
Go to official page and click “candidate login”, a new pop up window will be opened where it asks above details.
Enter all above details one by one, finally enter the registration number and press the enter button. Now a synchronizing image will be displayed Finally page displays your Username and user id automatically.