Get updates on mail - Free!

how to find lost tamilnadu employment exchange password or user id [recover forgotten login details]

This post is about how to find your tamilnadu employment exchange password or user id, if you mistakenly forgot or lost it.

1. 1.     How to find lost tnvelaivaippu password:

It is just a usual procedure, go to official website then click forgot password option, it opens a new page which asks following details to recover your password

1. User id
  2. Father name
  3. Date of birth
  4. Favourite color
  5. Finally you need to enter the new password twice.

yn emp ex1

password recover

employment exchange password recover

After providing all above details click save button, if all the details you entered are correct then your new password will be saved, on next time onwards you can use this password to log into your account.

1. 2.     How to find lost tnvelaivaippu user id:

There is no specific option available on official website to find lost user id, but you can find it by trying below steps

For this you need following details

1. YourExchange district name or code
  2. Gender and year of registration
  3. Registration number (It can be found from your employment exchange id card)

tnvelai vaippu forgot  user id

Go to official page and click “candidate login”, a new pop up window will be opened where it asks above details.

Enter all above details one by one, finally enter the registration number and press the enter button. Now a synchronizing image will be displayed Finally page displays your Username and user id automatically.

Recommended for you:
 tn 12th Employment exchange registration can be done from school itself (1)
 tamilnadu employment exchange office online renewal form [tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in] (1)
 how to register in tamilnadu employment exchange office online| register your PG,UG degree,10th,12th at tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in (1)

comments:

1. nagarjun says:

sir i lost my employment id how to get my id please reply me employment id no is my user name

2. KARUNANITHI says:

I will register exchange

3. k.sudha says:

dear sir this is sudha here i lost my employment userid and password and registration number please find out

4. Dinesh Ramakrishnan says:

Thank you sir, now I have got my user id and password successfully. Nice tutorial

5. Baby Usha says:

sir,i lost my employee id which is my password.how do i get my id.

6. jansirani says:

HELLO SIR

MY EMPLOYMENT CARD HAVING SOME CORRECTIONS HW DO I CORRECT MY EMP CARD???

MY CASTE WILL BE CHANGE THIS THE PROBLEM 4 ME

7. karishma says:

sir i have lost all login detail. pls send me my registration no. passward and username.

8. Rekha says:

Sir,
    I lst my employment I’d card I don’t my registrar number password pls help me out
    Regards
    Rekha

9. Hanumanthan says:

Sir I Forget my password,if i will give the detail in password assistance table it will occur invalid credentials. How can i recover it sir Please Help me..

10. Sevuga moorthi says:

I GOT THE POP UP WINDOW ..I COULD NOT SELECT THE EXCHANGE CODE…

11. R.PANDIDURAI says:

sir i lost my username,password and registration number… so please send me the details to this mail address… i registered in 2013..

12. R THAMIZHARASAN says:

Sir if I will give all the details in password assistance it ends up with invalid credentials. Could you please help me to get the password

13. Raj Muthu says:

sir i lost my registration number… please send me details how to get it… i registered in
    2012.

14. jabaruby says:

i lost my user it……….my dob 18/10/1991

15. sasikumar says:

i forget my user name how to find my user id please help me sir

16. Krishna says:

Dear Sir,

I Lost My User ID,Password and registration Number , so please support to login my ID.please send me the datails to mrakul001@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Krishna.M

17. Raj Muthu says:

I lost my Tamil Nadu Employment registration number.I registered in Chennai- Santhome office. How to get back?
    please rply me sir

18. Prabagaran says:

Sir, i lost my registration number. how can i retrieve it?

19. Jothi says:

Dear Sir,

I Lost My User ID,Password and registration Number , so please help me to login my ID.

Thanks,
    Jothi.M

20. sarath kumar says:

how to tamil nadu user id password

21. Gayathri says:

Respected sir as I wr renewed on 2010. I forgot my employe Id and other details so plz help me to find out.

22. uma says:

dear sir
    i enroll my name in 12th standard in the year of 2011 at my school but they did not give any id number ,registration number & password.i need those things to renew my registration & i have to add my under graduate degree also.so kindly help me to find out the further procedure to know about the numbers.

23. Ganesh. K says:

i lost user name and password any one help plz
    Name:Ganesh
    reg no:CHP2011M00112608
    mail id:murthykganesh89@gmail.com
    DOB:07/11/1989
    PH NO:9443900077

24. Jagadesh says:

Hi,
    I get the below message, when I try to reset the user password.

“Please enter valid credentials”.

I am not sure about the color details but all the other details are correct. Can you help me with this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

• Jagadesh says:

Hi,

I used DOB as password, I was able to access my account.

Thanks !

• NA says:

Hi, Some couldn’t login for renewal and says username and password is not correct, please type in as follows,

1) Go to http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
        2) In the Exchange Login Details, enter the User ID (your registration no) as CHP2007M00098767 (add three zeros, 000 before the number 98767). If you are a female enter as F and the region code CHP might change depends on where you have registered.
        3) Enter the password (your date of birth, date/month/year) exactly in the given format as given here, 26/09/1976

User ID CHP2007M00098767
        Password 26/09/1976

• NA says:

if your reg number is 4 digits (4567) add 4 zeros 0000 before the number likewise. so totally 8 digits should come after M or F.

25. ramya subramani says:

hi sri…i dnt know my userid and pwd how to find the id sir pls help someone…in the form they dnt give any id…i hope someone help me..???

26. PRIYADHARSHINI R.K says:

Respected sir,
    I enroll my name in 12TH standard in the year of 2012 at st” marys matric girls higher sec school. perambur, chennai-11.i lost my emp reg slip so please sent me details how to get my REGISTRATION NO(USER id) DOb;6.9.1994.

27. PRIYADHARSHINI R K says:

Respected sir.
    I have enrolled my name in the employment exchange through my school namely ST. MARY’S MAT. GIRLS’ HR.SEC. SCHOOL, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI-11, where I
    passed XII – Hr.Sec.Exam, in the year 2012. I have lost my registration slip.
    Kindly provide me the Employment Registration number to proceed further and to renew my employment

28. Thangakasi says:

Not able to add caste(mandatory field is empty)
    Hi,
    NAME: Thangakasi. T
    CHP2012M00042063
    When i was trying to add my “ME” qualification.
    it showing popup as “Please enter the caste”
    but “caste field” is disabled (Not able to change)
    since it is mandatory field not able to select that dropdown list is disabled.

Community id: BC
    Caste: Nadar
    please make free to call us to change my request thangakasi@gmail.com
    Hoping for Your help to do ASAP..Thanks for your time…

29. Ulagamal says:

Sir guide me with the procedure to find the seniority i am s.ulagammal reg id-CHP2005F00017511 DATE OF BIRTH-15/01/1983
    When i click on seniority i get nothing my NEO Code-05120 (2007), 15041 (2009)

30. G Velmurugan says:

Friends………

I forgotten my employment registration number? How to get it in Online? It’s Possible. Please sent the procedure to do online.

Please any one help me. Thank you.

31. ragasudha says:

sir i forgot my password, for that i gave the details in password assistance table but it shows the invalid credentials. how can i recover it sir please help me

32. Renuka says:

I have lost my user id and password details. Please help me to get it again

33. aarthi says:

i have lost my user id password and registration number too…please help me to recover it

34. Epsipha says:

Sir plesehelp me to login my id

on 2002 I registered in dindigul employment office..
    ID is F/1596/02
    upto 8/2014 I renew it on directly in employment office..

ON 2011 I finished my MCA.. so I registered online for Madurai office..

now I lost my slip .. now I want to renew it .. and also update my profile information

I entered valid id only but it shows invalid.
    pls.. help me to login

I gave correct id and password

MDP2002F00001596
    02/06/1987
    NAME IS EPSIPHA

35. M.KESAVAN says:

sir,

I am form trichy I have newly registration post graduate degree in online how to get users Id and password number. please give information immediately.

• M.KESAVAN says:

I am not registration employment office I have no user Id

36. prakash says:

hai guys i registered at erode 2008 my reg.no is 1623/08. and also i renewed as a online may be jun2014 something. but i now forget my user id and how to find????

37. priya says:

forgot user id and password
    dear sir,
    please help me to get my user id and Password through the above mentioned email id as sooner as possible

38. SHAKILA says:

forgot user id and password
    dear sir,
    please help me to get my user id and password send my mail id are given above

39. R.Selvi says:

Respected Sir/Mam,

i forgot my password.please help me to get my password.i have mentioned my details below,
    NAME:SELVI.R
    FATHER:T.RAJENDARAN
    USER ID:TND2006F00020597
    DOB:10/07/1984
    MAIL ID:gkannanselvi@gmail.com

i already visited this page http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower…n.htm?LFLAG=RP
    but i didn’t get my password.i gave following information’s in above mentioned page but i didn’t get password.please help me to get my password.

User ID
    What is your Father Name
    What is your Date Of Birth
    What is your Favourite Color
    New Password
    Confirm Password

if i entered above mentioned details means, it always shows “Please enter valid credentials”.please help me sir.

40. vijay babu says:

Respected sir,
    I lost my employment user I’d and password… Please guide me to recover my page…sir…please…