In one time registration process candidates will update their personal and qualification details to tamilnadu public service commission user directory to apply for upcoming tnpsc exams, It is valid for 5 years.
|Registration fees : 50 rs|
After TNPSC one time registration candidates will get following benefits
- No need to enter their personal and qualification details again and again when registering for new tnpsc exams, just login with your id and password which is generated at the time of one time registration and choose the exam to apply, it automatically updates the detail from database.
- After one time registration candidates will get upcoming exam details on their mail.
- They don’t need to pay application fees for tnpsc exams for five years from the date of registration. They have to pay only application fees to register for new exams.
Things you should prepare before starting one time registration
- Personal and qualification informations – have only common questions except following things.
- Community certificate no (It can be found from the certificate top),
- Year of passing for SSLC/HSC/ UG and PG degree (Minimum general education qualification: SSLC, so it is must)
- Email id
- Photograph of candidate and photocopy of signature of the candidate.(It should be in tnpsc mentioned format – click here for complete details)
- Debit card/credit card/netbanking username and password (only for who wish to pay registration fees online, It is not necessary if you wish to pay fees at post office/Indian bank branch)
After preparing above things go to following link
|Click here for TNPSC one time registration|
You will find a registration form by clicking above link, fill all the required field without fail, upload your softcopy of signature and photograph, choose the payment mode (for online mode registration id will be activated instantly, For offline mode it take 36 hours for activation, note:you are able to apply for tnpsc exams only after the activation of registration id)
Finally click submit button, if you choose offline mode for fees payment a challan will be generated ,with the help of challan you can pay the fees at post office and Indian bank branches. If you choose online mode enter your card details or netbanking username and password carefully to pay fees.
Process is almost over now and after successful registration reg id and password will be mailed to you. This is valid for five years to apply for tnpsc exams. get all latest news about tnpsc by regularly visiting this website