Get updates on mail - Free!

How to contact TNPSC by phone and email address [contact number details]

Tamilnadu public service commission TNPSC is formed for filling various vacancy posts in government sectors, which is lead by the chairman of the commission. Tnpsc chairman and members are appointed by the governor tamilnadu.
To help candidates who are wish to apply for tnpsc exams the commission has formed a help desk, by contacting it candidates can clear their doubts related to TNPSC procedure and patterns.
TNPSC  toll free helpline number: 1800 425 1002
By calling the above number candidates can reach the TNPSC help desk, it is a toll free number so call charges will not be deducted. candidates should contact this during working days.
How to contact TNPSC online:If you wish to contact TNPSC online then just send a mail to following email addresses

coetnpsc.tn@nic.in
 contacttnpsc@gmail.com
TNPSC has also published the contact numbers of chairman , members and controller of examination (responsible for notifying and conducting tnpsc recruitments) online, If you wish to see their contact details click this link

comments:

1. SURYA.V says:

my photo and signature not published.

2. SURYA.V says:

my photo and signature not published

3. KARTHIGA.D says:

My email address will not be published

4. KARTHIGA.D says:

My Name is not published in tnpsc exam.

5. margerate.p says:

my hall ticket is not came

6. my group 4 registration no is 390045138 my hall ticket is not download

7. pls help to my hall ticket download

8. my hall ticket is not download

9. S.Dhavamani says:

my reg.no.13008650, i am not able to download my hall ticket please help me.

10. v.hamsaveni says:

my register number – 12437416 i am not able to download my hall ticket please help me. – my phone-number 9750767699

11. A.kalaiselvi says:

my register number is 390404304 .I am already scanned challen to tnpsc.my register number is not in the rejected list.
    but I am not able to download the hallticket here.

12. P.Rajeswari says:

my one time registration id is 12740855 but my password is forgot and my mail id one time registration no sent please sent me me my mail id phone number:7639573957

13. Ramabai says:

My onetime registration id is12965559,i forgot my password,so pls send password to my email as soon as possible,i have to apply for group2

14. Prakash says:

My one time registration id is 11794899, i forgot my password, plz send password to my email as soon as possible

15. Jegan P says:

Hi i am jegan. I lost my one time reg id and password, my unique id is 12418706. plz send username and password to my email id as soon as possible. Thanks…………

16. gopi says:

my one register password&user name my email sent please

17. P.Suresh says:

Hi i am suresh,i lost my one tme registration id & password,first time you will not sent this registration id & password in my email id,so please send registration id & password to my email id as soon as possible,i have to apply for group 2,Thanks…

18. s.priya says:

sir, i lost my register id and password so,please tell the procedure how to recover from that.

19. praveen.r says:

i am preethi my date of broth;28-04-1989 group iv registerno;01060206
    0 my exam date:25-08-2013 but my mark and rank
    please email my email address

20. sathiya says:

TOLL FREE NUMBER IS NOT WOKING. SO PLS ADDITIONAL NUMBER ADDED FOR ENQUIRES.

21. K.PRAVEEN says:

I AM K.PRAVEEN,S/O A.KULANDAI ,MY DATE OF BIRTH :24-11-1988,I LOST MY V.A.O challan ,register id and password so,please tell the procedure how to recover from that. -

22. jayakala.k says:

Dear sir,
    iam applied for v.a.o exam 2014.,but didnt get any information about that,for attending the exam,i send everything,and send challan receipt also,what is the reason?pl send my hall ticket no:,i want to write that exam…kindly send me reply.
    yours faithfully,
    jayakala.

23. sarath says:

Register NO:070603141,Application No:470078921. So”Barcode is not display” Tollfree & Landline number is not working Pls add correct number….

24. kalaiselvan says:

my registration number is missing so please send my register number fof group 2(non interview post)& group1 exam

25. saranraj says:

Its my friend Application no :401611703, Error! – Invalid Registration.plz help me my mobile no : 7373573461

26. pazhanivelu m says:

my name is PAZHANIVELU.M (Ex-servicemen),I had attend the Group-2 exam which is conducted on 4.11.2012,I had selected in interview post,I feel it is not comfortable job, so i gave a letter of willing certificate to take part in the non-interview post, you have called three phases,but i didn’t get the information.when i watched after the three phases,Still the ex-servicemen quota is not filled,the vacancies are there…. when u call me and iam eagerly waiting for your reply sir…kindly i request you reply me .(enrollment number: 91215133).

27. nithyananthan says:

my one time registration id 10855900. i forgot my passward pls send passward to my e-mail. e-mail id nithyan008@gmail.com

28. UDHAYA says:

My one time registration id is 13151320 .please send my password

29. P SARAVANAKUMAR says:

Sir,

I have not able to upload my certificate against TNPSC GROUP-IV EXAMINATION -2013-2014 But actually i got PASS MARK (108 mark) if any possible to uploaded certificated??? kindly do the need ful,

Thanks And Regards,
    P SARAVANAKUMAR

30. A PURUSHOTHAMAN says:

MY ONE TIME REGISTRATION ID IS 13004779 I FORGOT MY ONE TIME REGISTRATION PASSWORD SO PLEASE SEND THE PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL ID

31. kasinathan.s says:

my one time registration id no 11991610 .i forgeot my password pls send password to my email id skkavipuyal@gmail.com

32. Nibi says:

Sir, I lost my one time registration id and password and my Application No.: 391343836 plz send to my email as early as possible

33. pandiara says:

Sir
    I hav’t apply to my mobile,but more times i applied tnpsc but this time my mobile is displayed wen i click Apply online
    “ur device is not allowed to acess this page”
    But the HOME PAGE”OPNNED” plz giving the sollution

34. pandiaraj says:

35. Poornima says:

Sir/Madam,

I forget my one time password. pls help me in getting my password.sine i need to apply for Group4 exam. last date is 12.11.14

My one registration ID is 12787373. send password to Mail id or mobile no: 9894703332.

Regards,
    J.Rajagopal

36. Suresh,j says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: I Miss My One Time Registration Id & Password
    I Miss My One Time Registration Id & Password. I Kindly Request You To Send To My Mail Id.

Name: J.Suresh
    Father’s Name: S.Jagannathan
    DOB: 01/06/1991
    Mail Id: jagannathan_suresh@yahoo.in
    Alternative mail Id: sjsuresh1991@gmail.com
    regards
    Suresh

37. E.Arivazhakan says:

now page is not open please help me last date today

38. Dhanapal K says:

Hi, I don’t have one time registration ID. Please help me get password.

My contact number is : 9952050355
    Regards
    Dhanapal K

39. Gnanaprakash says:

how to find login password

40. dhanaranjani says:

pls sent to tamil materials of gr4 exam. kindly request to u.

41. Prakash says:

Hi… I missed my one time registration id, could you please help me…
    my contact number 9843664688

42. yuvraj says:

plz tel me how do i get my hallticket

43. shanmuga priya says:

i lost my tnpsc group2a non interview posts roll number
    please send my number

44. shanmuga priya says:

i lost my roll number
    please send my number
    my application id:401325043
    password:N58BGBG2

45. vijayakumar.p says:

vijayakumar.p 15-03-1987 pvijayakumar971@gmail.com phone number=9943567471

46. vijayakumar.p says:

my group 4 register number posword mis plz help sir. ph=9943567471 mail; pvijayakumar971@gmail.com date off birth=15-03-1987 oneday number;11813288

47. kumaran says:

My application number is 418440332 but my call letter is not came then how can download my call letter please help me sir my mail I’d vishnapadma@gmail.com

48. puvana priyadharshini.G says:

Mam/sir

49. puvana priyadharshini.G says:

Mam/sir i am an english medium student.but i received my hall ticket in general tamil.plz help me to write the exam in general english and gk mam.ph no.7092551043

50. puvana priyadharshini.G says:

Mam/sir
    I am an english medium student.but my hall ticket received with general tamil.plz help me to right my exam in general english mam.my reg no .100243276

51. RUBIYA says:

REGISTER NUMBER :110809164 NAME CHENGE

52. saravanakumar says:

i have applied group 4 my reg no :41972682. my hallticket not came.

plz, help me within 2 days

53. Jency Sagaya Mary says:

Hai Sir I Am Jency My Appilcation No Not Clear Then How To Download My Hall Ticket Pls Help Me This Time I Am First Time Wriiten The Exam So Help Me

54. R.VENKATACHALAM says:

pls helpsir im R.VENKATACHALAM S/O M.RAMASUNDARAM DOB 20/05/1980
    VAO Result parka my roll no missed vao result parka pls my number

55. suresh says:

vanakam sir/madam i am wrote vao exam my mark is 107.5 i want detail this mark was pass or fail i dnt knw pls tell about this mark was pass or fail

56. R.VENKATACHALAM says:

R.VENKTACHALAM
    D.O.B 20/05/1980
    CELL NO 9842038150
    MY VAO RESULT PARKA MY NO REGEISTAR NO MISSED PLS MY NUMBER HELP YOU SIR

57. R.VENKATACHALAM says:

pls help u

58. R.VENKATACHALAM says:

R.VENATACHALAM,DOB 20/05/1980 CELL NO 9842038150
    SIR,I Had last my Register number of VAO exam hald on 14/1612014
    pls issue the register number
    This is my Reminder Letter ihad seni the letter on 17/12/2014
    there is no Replay so do the need full

59. THOMAS says:

Respected sir My group2a hallticket missing please give me hallticket number.

name :J.THOMAS

DATE OF BIRTH :05.10.1986

APPLICATION# :401106618

MY EMAIL ID :thomas2014durugam@gmail.com

60. A.karmegam says:

sir i had last my vao hallticket heid on 14/06/2014 so i canot see the

result so please help me sir

NAME : A.KARMEGAM

DATE BIRTH : 15/01/1979

APPLICATION NO : 470583740

EMAIL ID : kar_megam@yahoo.com

MY CELL NO : 9176925522

61. YAMINI says:

Hi this is to inform you that I have applied for group 2 examination and my amount has been credited but I did not receive my one time registration and password.Please send me the credentials as soon as possible

62. G Rajesh says:

i AppyliI applied Group 2 application but I did not get my login id to my mobile and mail. So now how to get my login id

63. K.Nowseen says:

I was apply one time registration on(19.8.2015)and I got login id and password through mobile but not yet received email.now I was trying to login using my id and password which I got through mobile number but it shows invalid name and password.kindly tell me the solution

64. GUNASUNDARI V says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I have applied for group 1 exam, i paid my fee via post office and i got register number and password by sms but i didn’t get mail from TNPSC has said in message for details and i tried to login TNPSC with the register number and password but i can’t able to login.I paid the fee in postoffice they have back two leaflet with the seal but usually while paying in bank or postoffice they give back only one leaflet but her the procedure is confusing.Please get my doubt cleared and send the details to my mail id.
    My Registration Number:509195291

65. V.Gunasundari says:

Sir I have applied for group 1 and i paid my fee via post office.I didn’t get any mail from tnpsc and i can’t able to log in to tnpsc with the give id and password which is send on sms.So kindly consider my request and reply.

66. PALANIYANDI E says:

DEAR,
    SIR, MADAM IAM PAY AMOUNT FOR ONE TIME ID 51+51=102 RUPEEES PAYMENT
    NOT REFUN DATE OF DEBIT TRANNSITON TPSL-L2055_TAMIL NADU PUB- O150809-NET@925733

67. ganeshkumar says:

Dear sir,
    communal Certificate field is not working properly.i couldnt enter the details, guide me plz!! wat i can do!!!

68. M.VENGATESAN says:

Respected sir/madam
    my DATE OF BIRTH IS : 11.08.1994 (AGE 21 HAS COMPLETED) I was completed my ONE TIME REGISTRATION successfully and then i applied for the post of (village administrative officer) VAO, WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL
    it displayed a dialouge box it says
    (AS LONG AS YOUR AGE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS RECRUITMENT) reply the solution for apply for VAO EXAM
    thanking you